Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Grand Prime phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime without a PC.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Grand Prime mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Grand Prime is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Grand Prime mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Grand Prime.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Grand Prime device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Samsung Grand Prime FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Use Morse code & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 & Quick Shortcut Maker APKs
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Grand Prime.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung a12 Android 12 [Updated]