Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Alcatel TCL LX phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Bypass FRP Alcatel TCL LX Google Account Lock Remove A502DL.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel TCL LX mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Alcatel TCL LX is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel TCL LX mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Alcatel TCL LX.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Alcatel TCL LX device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Alcatel TCL LX
- Turn ON your Alcatel TCL LX.
- Then Connect your Alcatel TCL LX to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on EMERGENCY CALL and dial 911 then end the call.
- Star > Dial any number > Then Create new contact.
- Then Add any name & save contact > 3 dots > Share.
- Gmail > SKIP > Then Add an email address.
- Then Click on Other & add Any GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP > Exchange.
- Select > SET LOCK > Then Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! That’s how you can reset FRP Alcatel TCL LX Google Account Lock Remove FRP A502DL.