Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your BLU View 3 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Blu View 3 FRP bypass without pc Reset Google Account New Method.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your BLU View 3 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your BLU View 3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your BLU View 3 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your BLU View 3.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your BLU View 3 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass BLU View 3
- Power ON your BLU View 3.
- Connect your BLU View 3 to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call > Emergency information > Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo > Name > Image Logo > Choose an image.
- 3 lines > Long tap on Drive > Permissions.
- Search Icon > Search for Settings App info > Open.
- Security > Screen Pinning > Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin > Fingerprint + PIN > Enter a new PIN lock > Confirm .
- Power OFF your Motorola BLU View 3.
- Hard reset your BLU View 3.
- Press & hold the Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Fastboot Mode
- Choose RECOVERY MODE by using the volume buttons & press the power button to confirm.
- Once you see the Android Robot press once on the Volume Up + Power button.
- Wipe data/factory reset > Factory data reset > Reboot system now.
- Connect your BLU View 3 to your Wi-Fi, finish the setup wizard and enter the PIN Lock then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP BLU View 3 without a PC.