Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Alcatel phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock alcatel bypass google account Android 10 With PC.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Alcatel is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Alcatel.
How to FRP alcatel bypass google account
- Power ON your Alcatel.
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Alcatel FRP Lock phone.
- Then Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Alcatel FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and tap on Click to Open Lock Screen Page:
- Pattern >> CONTINUE >> Draw a new Pattern >> CONTINUE >> Confirm.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Alcatel device and go back and finish the setup wizard.
- Then Draw the Pattern lock then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can FRP alcatel bypass google account Android 10 Unlock Google lock With PC.